The best professional food photography makes the viewer hungry. It doesn’t matter that lunch was thirty minutes ago; that picture of steaming Pad Thai, with its shiny noodles, juicy chicken and green onion scattered throughout, makes one stop and wonder: when can I eat that? Restaurant owners: showcase your food to the world. Make future patrons salivate. And bring the world to your doorstep. Here’s how.
- Download Ocusell. What makes Ocusell the best food photography app is that it does more than just snap delectable pictures. With this app’s proprietary technology, not only can you take vivid food photos, but the built-in integration system makes photo sharing easier than ever before. Think of the possibilities: In the morning, feature today’s lunch special in full color glory on social media; by noon, the line could be out the door.
- Take a few moments to showcase the food with the best light possible. First, clean your lens. That cloth inside a sunglass case will do just fine. Take a good look at the lighting in the room. Too much or too little, and the colors won’t pop. The sun should always be behind you, and if you’re in a room with a window, open it to illuminate the dish. You don’t need expensive lighting equipment. It just takes some attention to detail to ensure that picture is stellar. Is the dish steaming? Start snapping.
- Capture that juicy steak with a smartphone held at your line of vision. Stabilize the device with your hands; don’t wobble. So many people just open an app and click. Pictures can end up wonky that way. Not yours – you’re going to take the extra second necessary to steady your hand.
- Don’t ignore the file storage capabilities. Too often, we take glorious pictures and keep them on our phones. Ocusell makes it so simple to separate pictures into projects and immediately share them with the world. Don’t you think that people are better off knowing that foie gras is on the menu tonight? We do. And we at Ocusell have made it easy to share the good news.
- To truly harness the power of Ocusell for your restaurant business, get in a regular habit of snapping pictures of food and sharing them. So much business is done online these days, and it’s a good bet that a new patron has researched your establishment before that first visit. Entice them to come back time and time again by posting pictures of your culinary creations.
Sure, you could take pictures of today’s special without Ocusell, the food photography app that’s revolutionized culinary images. But why would you? Ocusell is so much more affordable than hiring a professional photographer. It makes sharing food pictures easy and seamless. Don’t be surprised if it becomes as necessary to your daily success as your sous chef!
Download Ocusell today and see for yourself how the pictures it captures can help your restaurant. Bon appetit!